To use MoneySkills4Life you need to know three things:
- Everything I say is just one view on reality.
- What I share with you is what I share with my children.
- I believe in holism and systems and integration. That is what you will find here – an integrated look at making money, creating wealth, and living. This means:
- Making money – in a job, with a business, just buying and selling and any way we can legally do it. Without making money first, we cannot build wealth.
- Creating wealth – that is when our money starts working for us. Most people work hard for their money and then allow their money to be lazy. We do not want that!
- Living – wealth = money + time. My vision is a world where people have enough money to enjoy their lives. Unfortunately, most people spend their lives to make ends meet. If that is you, I would like to help you break free. On the opposite end, there are people who spend their lives making money. There is not much I can do about that!
- My own road was not easy with many ups and downs. That is why I know how important it is to have some encouragement. That is also something I would like to help with. After years I still wake up and feel as if I will never achieve my dreams!
That is why I will write about investments, business opportunities, business management, leadership, saving, and life.
Who Am I?
That is a very philosophical question! I am much more than my studies, work, or roles. You will get to know me as our relationship grows. I will just share what I think is most relevant for you to know I know what I am talking about.
Most important: I will share from my experience – the things that worked and the mistakes I made. That is what matters.
I have lots of academic qualifications in a diversity of fields. That alone does not qualify me to try and help you. It is the application of that knowledge over a lifetime in various roles and activities, the skills and experience I acquired to build businesses and help other people that is important.
That is what MoneySkills4Life is about – sharing my knowledge and experience to help you. If you have questions, I will gladly answer them, in fact, that would be right up my alley. But I cannot give advice – just share insights and ask critical questions.
This is not an advice site! This is about information and knowledge and purely educational.
Financial Planning is a holistic process. Please consult with a registered financial planner before making any changes to products or portfolios.
MoneySkills4Life and anybody associated with it cannot be held liable for any actions you take or losses incurred. Making decisions regarding your money, finances and investments are your responsibility and best done with the help of qualified professionals.
Some of the links share on this site may contain affiliate links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can contact me via the Contact Page.